Wednesday, March 18, 2020

ALL STUDENTS - HOW TO SURVIVE BEING STUCK AT HOME

Dear students,
How are you dealing with isolation? These are crazy times. Schools are closed. Gatherings cancelled. Non-essential workers are being asked to work from home. Students have been sent home from schools… And we have to stay home. And with all that you may be wondering how to survive being stuck at home. I would like to tell you my ideas to survive being stuck at home with my family and working with all of you online.

First WORKOUT, I  usually work out at home because being a working mom is not easy. So I am used to this. These are some of my suggestions, you can try to do it too! all in English! and for free😊




Secondly, SCHEDULE. we need to have routines and things to do. Do you have a family schedule?


TASKS TO DO FOR ALL MY STUDENTS TODAY:
1.REPLY OR COMMENT THIS TEXT IN THE BLOG (DO NOT SEND ME EMAILS FOR THIS ACTIVITY), PROVIDE YOUR IDEAS TO STAY AT HOME DEALING WITH THIS CRAZY SITUATION. PROVIDE SUGGESTIONS FOR ENGLISH ACTIVITIES
2. CLICK IN THE FOLLOWERS SECTION ON THE RIGHT, IT'S EASIER FOR YOU TO BE INFORMED AND I CAN CHECK WHO IS NOT.

SEE YOU SOON 😷

20 comments:


  1. I really liked the videos I have practiced them for a while and they are very exhausting I hope you put more videos of those

    ReplyDelete
  2. The videos are good also we do a little exercise and what we can also do is listen to music in English and translate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the videos are very good to not get bored and to exercise, apart from exercising we can watch movies/series in english or listen music

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI im aicha i think this videos are good because even if we dont have class we should have a health habit, also i think taht a good idea it would be in my case to try somenthing new for example try to cook to your family, read books in english , talk to your family in english ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All right! maybe a recipe in English... On the right side I have some resources for you to practise all skills. Thanks !

      Delete
  5. Hi, I am Paula Gallardo. I think this videos are great, beacuse you can keep moving even if you are in your house. I also think that everyone should have a schedule and try to follow, because if not it could be a mess. We could see videos of sport, read some books or play with family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Raquel, I'm Imanol,
    In order to stay at home all this days without being bored, I play games with my family and I exercise my self (in my home) Also, to be planned of what to do, my family and I have a family schedule.
    I think that if we dont want to be bored and we want to practise our english we can see tv series and filma in English.
    Regards
    Imanol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I´m Sofia.
    I believe that for these days it is true that although we have works, homework and things to do, after all you don´t want to spend all day studying, so what I usually do is spend more time with my family, we play, we read...
    I think if we don’t want to get bored and want to do things in English what we can do is watch a movie, series or read a book in English.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola Raquel, soy Hilina.


    Para estos días tan aburridos, puedes jugar a juegos de mesa con tu familia, hacer ejercicios en casa, probar nuevas recetas. Tambien cada día he ido haciendo los trabajos y ejercicios que nos mandan los profesores de cada asignatura cada día.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rule number 1 ENGLISH PLEASE
      Can you translate your commentary? thanks

      Delete
  9. Hi Raquel, I'm Nacho.
    In this days that we have to be in home because of the Coronavirus, when I'm not doing homework I usually play games with my family or I try to do something interesting to not being bored.
    I have a schedule and I try to follow it always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Raquel! I'm Nerea. For this strange situation i'm playing with my brother, doing homeworks and some exercise! Oh we can forget seeing some films and TV shows.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola soy marcos serrano y lo que suelo hacer es estudiar, jugar a juegos de mesa y hacer un poco de deporte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a blog for the English subject, so please use English ; )

      Delete

Si publicas como usuario anónimo por favor indica tu nombre y clase, gracias / If you comment as anonymous please mention your name and group, thanks

Total Pageviews