Wednesday, March 25, 2020

ALL STUDENTS - SPRING PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST

Dear Students,
Let's have a look to some of the pictures that you sent me to celebrate Spring last Monday. Each picture has a comment or title. Please mention your favourite one in the comments section below, you can only choose one as your favourite! I will announce the winner on Monday.


 Green shoots




















More than a picture
Someone was lucky and found a sparrow!

Remember the meaning of poppies for British people?

Another sparrow! mission accomplished!

Beautiful sky!

Chimneys and Spring

The vine climbing up the wall

Shapes and Trees

 Let's fly

Can you smell it?

Delicate nature

Wow !


Lilium?

                                                                     


                                                                              Sunrise
Spring Tree


                                                                           White Orchid
                                         
                                                                   Fuchsia
Skyline
Small Desert



Cactus Sunbathing ; )

Rainbow
Empty Park

11 comments:

  1. I vote the 13th is good. I´m David Moya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the one that says wow with the pink rose. I´m Paula Gallardo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote the photo that says wow!. i´m Izana Sánchez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote the photo that says 'Remember the meaning of poppies for British people'. I am Eva Rincón.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla 3D

    My favourite is wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for the one which says "wow", I'm Irene Gil

    ReplyDelete
  7. I VOTE FOR THE WHITE ORCHID I´M AICHA

    ReplyDelete
  8. THEREFORE THE WINNER IS WOW! CONGRATULATIONS HILINA!

    ReplyDelete

Si publicas como usuario anónimo por favor indica tu nombre y clase, gracias / If you comment as anonymous please mention your name and group, thanks

Total Pageviews