Wednesday, May 20, 2020

2AB Unit 6 Read On Wednesday 20th and Thursday 21st

Dear Students,

Please do the following activities, you can send me all these new tasks corrected on Thursday.

- SB page 120 SCREENSHOT HERE 1,2,3,4

 LINK TO AUDIO EX.1 HERE

LINK TO AUDIO EX. 3 AND 4

-SB page 121 SCREENSHOT HERE EXERCISE 1 AND OVER TO YOU (answer the question, justify your answer)

LINK TO AUDIO EX. 1 HERE

- OVER  TO YOU SECTION IN PAGES 120 PLEASE ANSWER IN THE BLOG AS A COMMENT.



Please read about UNESCO Spanish sites in this link https://whc.unesco.org/en/statesparties/es, choose your favourite and describe why BELOW (AS A COMMENT) How many of these places have you¡ visited? where would you like to go next?
I have visited more than 20 places from that list and I would like to go back to Ibiza, I miss the sun and the beach, what about you?



ANSWER KEY 1 ANSWER KEY2

7 comments:

  1. My favourite is the tower of Hercules. Because when I was younger I used to love the filmof Hercules, and I am very inerested in how does it look.
    I have visited moreless 10 places from that list. And I would like to go to the Teide,to see how big it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,i visit a lot of parts of spain i go to the burgos catedral the monasteri of the escoriali also go to the buildings of Gaudi, the acueduct of segovia las cuevas the altamira and the last one that i visit is the conjunto arqueologo de merida when the coronavirus pass i want to go to the Alambra because i didn't go to cordoba and i like to visited

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been to several UNESCO World heritage sites, specifically in 22 the one that I liked the most is OLD TOWN OF SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA for its history and its beauty, I would like to visit MONT PERDU

    ReplyDelete
  4. OVER TO YOU:
    There are 42 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
    Because it have an exceptional universal value from the point of view of history, art, science, anthropology or ethnology.

    I have been to 15 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and the one that I liked the most is the ALHAMBRA OF GRANADA, because for its history and architecture. I would like to visit the TOWER OH HERCULES:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. There are lots of Unesco heritage world sites in the world, and I think its great, because sometimes, they do an amazing job helping to conserv them.

    I have been to like 10 places in that list, and my favourite is The Atapuerca in Burgos, because I had a great time when I was there. I would like to go to The Alhambra in Granada, because I think it's beautiful and I want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula Luengo 2B21 May 2020 at 12:33

    Hello.I have been to 12 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and my favourite is the Alhambra of Granada because i think is very beautiful and i like so much the archithecture that it have.I would like to visit Ibiza because it is a very beautiful place and i love the beaches it has.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been in 6 UNESCO heritage sites in Spain and my favourite one is the aqueduct because it has a great histoic value and I have had so fun there, I would like to visit the Teide national park

    ReplyDelete

Si publicas como usuario anónimo por favor indica tu nombre y clase, gracias / If you comment as anonymous please mention your name and group, thanks

Total Pageviews