Tuesday, April 14, 2020

2AB STUDENTS HAPPY EASTER!

Welcome back to the blog!

TASK 1 Due date Today

I hope you and your families are ok. Did you relax? Did you cook any typical Easter food? Did you read any interesting books or exercise in front of the TV? I'd love to hear from you, please comment below. (optional)

Today I would like you to have a look at this presentation by one of the assistants (Chris)

Easter Celebrations by Chris

Then do this worksheet, once you finish please send it to me.

EASTER WORKSHEET

TASK 2 Due date Friday

Additionally you have to correct your diary project, please use THIS RUBRIC (CLICK HERE) please send me your final score this week and a picture of your rubric completed.

Have a great day!

Your teacher

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I´m Paula Gallardo from 2B. On vacations, I had time to do everything, to read, to watch TV, to cook, to relax, to do exercise and to have fun. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I'm Nacho Moreno. On Easter holidays I had time to do most of the things that are mentioned like for example reading books, doing some exercise, cooking some new meals...

    ReplyDelete

Si publicas como usuario anónimo por favor indica tu nombre y clase, gracias / If you comment as anonymous please mention your name and group, thanks

Total Pageviews