Tuesday, April 14, 2020

3D STUDENTS HAPPY EASTER!

Welcome back to the blog!

I hope you and your families are ok. Did you relax? Did you cook typical Easter food? Did you read any interesting books or exercise in front of the TV? Please let me know below with a comment.

Today I would like you to have a look at this presentation by one of the assistants.

EASTER PRESENTATION BY CHRIS

Then do this worksheet, once you finish please send it to me.

EASTER WORKSHEET

Have a great day!

Your teacher

3 comments:

  1. Hallo teacher,
    I think I all ready done it, but I repeat it, can you say me if now is okay?
    Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who are you? can you send me an email? , I am pretty sure you have not done this, otherwise you could check your email to be sure about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. En otras palabras si no sé quién eres no sé si me lo has enviado o no, pero me atrevo a decir que no lo has hecho porque si lo hubieras hecho sólo tendrías que revisar tus correos enviados y verificar que ya está hecho y enviado, ¿verdad?

    ReplyDelete

Si publicas como usuario anónimo por favor indica tu nombre y clase, gracias / If you comment as anonymous please mention your name and group, thanks

Total Pageviews