Thursday, April 16, 2020

2AB THURSDAY, 16TH


Thursday 16th
Good morning everybody! How are you today? Ready for some English? 💪

TASK 1 CHECK YOUR EXERCISES.
Remember that you have to send me your Diary’s score
Please correct yesterday’s homework (SB P. 95 EXERCISES 1.2.3.4
WB P. 76 EXERCISES 1.2.3.4). (If you sent me this exercises yesterday, you don't have to send me the corrected version)



TASK 2 LISTENING AND REVIEW
To finish I have a listening, this is a video that gets me a lump in my throat every time I watch it and some tears as well, I hope you like it too. You can complete the worksheet in the file or in your notebook. Then send me the task corrected.



Have a great day!

5 comments:

Si publicas como usuario anónimo por favor indica tu nombre y clase, gracias / If you comment as anonymous please mention your name and group, thanks

Total Pageviews