Thursday, April 16, 2020

2D STUDENTS THURSDAY 16th

Thursday 16th

Dear students,
How are you today? Ready for some English? 💪

TASK 1 CHECK YOUR EXERCISES./ CORREGIR LOS EJERCICIOS DE AYER

Please correct yesterday’s homework (SB P. 74 and WB P. 48). (If you sent me this exercises yesterday, you don't have to send me the corrected version again)



TASK 2 LISTENING AND REVIEW 
HACER EL LISTENING Y COMPLETAR LA FICHA, DESPUÉS CORREGIR
To finish I have a listening, this is a video that gets me a lump in my throat every time I watch it and some tears as well, I hope you like it. You can complete the worksheet in the file or in your notebook. Then send me the task corrected.





Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Si publicas como usuario anónimo por favor indica tu nombre y clase, gracias / If you comment as anonymous please mention your name and group, thanks

Total Pageviews