Thursday, April 16, 2020

2D STUDENTS UNIT 6 - FRIDAY 17th

YAY  You made it ! It 's Friday!

I HAVE 2 QUESTIONS FOR YOU:

Q1 What are you doing this weekend? Are you watching your favourite TV show on Saturday? I'll probably continue reading a book by Almudena Grandes.
Q2 Will we go to school in a month? Maybe...

TASK 1 PLEASE GIVE YOUR ANSWERS AS A COMMENT BELOW you have examples in SB p75.

What tenses did I use in my questions?

Cuando hablamos sobre predicciones utilizamos WILL  y cuando comentamos planes utilizamos BE GOING TO  o el Presente Continuo para actividades planeadas o previstas. A continuación nos vamos a fijar en las palabras en negrita o en un color diferente, también nos fijaremos en las diferencias entre frases afirmativas, negativas e interrogativas.

TASK 2 COPY THE BLUE CHART IN YOUR NOTEBOOK, THEN COPY ALL THE SENTENCES IN THE PICTURES AND TRANSLATE, PLEASE USE A DICTIONARY







TASKS TO DO:
1- Answer questions as a comment
2- Copy the blue chart in your notebook and translate all the sentences in the pictures in your notebook, please use a dictionary or https://www.wordreference.com/
3-Student's Book p. 151 (OPEN THE FILE HERE) Read the blue charts, pay attention to grammar basics, do exercises 1,2,3,4,5.
For further information go to your Workbook pages 100 and 101. 
FILE PAGE 100 HERE         FILE PAGE 101 HERE 

Del Student's Book p 151 leemos con atención los cuadros azules, nos fijamos en los sujetos y tipos de frases y hacemos los ejercicios señalados arriba.

4- Then correct your exercises CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE ANSWER KEY and send the corrected version to your teacher.

Corregimos y enviamos a la profe.

WORKBOOK SCREENSHOTS







ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!




6 comments:

  1. -What are you doing in this weekend:
    This weekend I am going to paint and make video calls with my friends.
    -Will go to school in a month:
    I think we can probably come back in a month

    ReplyDelete
  2. questions izana sánchez

    1 this weekend I'm going to do sports
    2 I think that we will not return

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalia Martinez Ruano
    1this weekend I'm going to do sports and i'm going to play board games with my family
    2I think the safest thing is that we will not return

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Natalia, Izana, Eva, enjoy this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are you doing this weekend? I'm go to watch one serie .
    Will we go to school in a month? I think that we don't go to return in this year
    Adrián Omar Córdoba Ghailan

    ReplyDelete

Si publicas como usuario anónimo por favor indica tu nombre y clase, gracias / If you comment as anonymous please mention your name and group, thanks

Total Pageviews